Future team member......
Project Manager/ REVIT designer
The Shelter Studio, Inc. is an award-winning residential design firm specializing in custom homes, renovations and remodels. We are in Bend, Oregon, and have an immediate need for a full-time experienced Revit and AutoCAD professional who is proficient in high-end residential projects. Established in 2007 and going strong!
• Minimum 3 years of Revit architectural design and operation experiences in single-family or multi-family residential projects.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Applications are required.
• Must be able to perform accurate, consistent, and detail-oriented work with simultaneous deadlines.
• Be able to produce and maintain construction drawings and various submittal documents.
HELPFUL ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
• Must be highly motivated, organized, able to troubleshoot and collaborate with team members.
• Knowledge of residential building codes and related regulations
• Excellent communication skills orally and written
• Experience with Photoshop
• Working knowledge of wood framing construction and detailing
• Create, prepare and complete architectural drawings in Revit for submittals, permit approvals, field change orders, and construction documents
• Adjust / revise designs and maintain the database.
• Meet and work directly with clients to produce designs responding to their project goals.
• Present designs to homeowners, project managers, homebuilders, and subcontractors.
• Search and understand residential building codes, field operation, workmanship, practices, and procedures.
• Coordinate with consultants, engineers, and trade partners.
• Adhere to established quality and design standards.
• Establish and maintain Revit / CAD Architectural drafter standard procedures and specifications.
We offer a family-like working environment. We emphasize the balance between life and work. Starting pay depends on experience. Health/ dental/vision insurance available along with paid vacations and holidays.
Drug free workplace.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org